Airconditioning Services & Repairs
Airmark Maintenance Updates
Airmark Air Conditioning has a new service in addition to our general air conditioning service.
Our Technicians are now equipped with new Hydro pressure cleaners to reduce the cleaning cost when strip cleaning dirty, or with removal of indoor units.
As a result of this new Hydro pressure cleaning service, we have recently changed our pricing structure for general service of domestic air conditioners.
Our standard service has now reduced in price.
New general service prices are as follows
- Split system general service x 1 = $166 (with each extra split $90).
- Ducted system general service x 1 = $198 (with each extra ducted $132).
Hydro pressure cleaning prices - If done at same time of service
- Hydro pressure clean split system indoor unit $100. (reduced from $280)
- Hydro pressure clean indoor ducted system from $200. (reduced from $320)
- Hydro chemical pressure clean outdoor unit condenser coil $50.
What is a Hydro Pressure cleaning?
- The indoor unit is pressure cleaned on the wall without disconnecting unit from wall.
- A specially designed Bib or bag is installed on the unit which drains off water and cleaning agent.
- A portable high pressure sprayer is used to fully clean the evaporator fan scroll and housing and pressure flush condensation drain.
- The unit is sanitised after cleaning bringing the unit back to new condition.
When is Hydro Pressure cleaning needed?
- When an indoor unit has mould present.
- When coil or fan scroll are partially blocked.
- Recommended every 3 years.
- Recommended annually for Asthma and Allergy sufferers.
- Systems that are under a high work load.
- Smells or odour coming from unit when turned on.
- If you would like your AC unit to be Hydro pressure cleaned please advise when booking your service and we can schedule the extra time necessary.
What is included in a general service?
(Manufacturer compliant for terms of warranty).
- Clean air filter
- Spray indoor evaporator with self-rinsing cleaner.
- Flush condensate drain.
- Check functions of indoor. Indoor fan motor bushes.
- Take and record air on and air off temperature.
- Check refrigerant charge.
- Record running current.
- Record Air on/ air off temperatures.
- Hose out condenser coil.
- Check and record superheat.
- Report on condition.
- Check motor operation.
- Check and tighten electrical connections.
"I just wanted to say what a lovely fellow your technician was. Being home with a new baby, I'm a bit weary having people I don't know in the house. But I can say that I've never felt more comfortable or at ease than with BK. He reassured me and answered all my questions. He even fixed the airconditioner!" A.S., Coolum Beach August 2012
"Just thought I would call to say how wonderful your technician was. He was polite and thorough. A real credit to you. I know people don't often ring with positive feedback - but I was just so impressed. Thanks again" B. O'C Brisbane July 2012